SPECIAL Discounted Price
LT8900 – Multi Format Video and Sync Generator
- 525/625/SD/HD/3G simultaneous operation
- Operation as master generator or locked to GPS, NTP, 10 MHz or video black/burst
- Extensive test signal library including full field test
- GPS receiver for ultimate timing accuracy
- Multiple independent audio generators for AES, embedded SD/HD and analog
- Independent Tri-level sync outputs for all 720 and 1080 standards
- 3G-SDI option for 1080/60p, 1080/59.94p, and 1080/50p formats
- Dual LTC outputs plus VITC/DVITC
- Vector editor browser
- NTP server and client support
- Redundant main and reserve operation in combination with MasterMind changeover
- SNMP support
LT8910 – Auto Changeover
12G-SDI Input Option (Factory Option)
12G Eye Pattern and Jitter Measurement Option
This option is an interface card equipped with four 12G-SDI inputs.
The card supports 12G-SDI, 3G-SDI quad link, 3G-SDI dual-link and HD-SDI.
The card also incorporates a reclocked 12G-SDI output.
12G-SDI eye pattern with jitter measurements will also be available as an option.
4K Upgrade Option with HDR monitoring for LV7390
It will allow the LV7390 to process 4K signals for Digital Cinema (4096 x 2160) or Broadcast (3840 x 2160).
With the enhanced layout function, the popular free layout function has further evolved, it has become possible to display the specified channel large or to arrange all display items freely.
LEADER Electronics Corporation announces the signing of an exclusive overseas product distribution agreement with Asaca Corporation. Effective from July 1, 2017
Englewood, Co, USA: Mobile TV Group, one of the United States’ foremost providers of broadcast production services, has purchased a Leader LV5490 4K test instrument for its recently completed 39 Flex 4K production vehicle.
London, UK, December 9, 2016: Gavin Struthers ASC, one of Britain’s leading cinematographers, has invested in two Leader LV5333 multi SDI waveform and picture monitors.
Mr. Fernando Peter Vazquez, Vice President of Engineering and Technology at 2G Digital, demonstrate the use of the LEADER’s LV5490 in their facilities in Burbank, CA.