LEGAL-6 : Multi-Rate Video & Audio Legalizer
The LegalEyes is a full-featured A/V legalizer system; the instrument accepts SD & HD-SDI sources, legalizes video and audio levels (including Loudness) and outputs a corrected SDI feed for use in downstream processes. This flexible SD/HD-SDI video gamut legaliser supports RGB, Composite (PAL, NTSC 7.5IRE setup and NTSC 0 setup), simultaneous Composite + RGB and YCbCr gamut correction.
EYEHEIGHT’s proprietary clobeRing luminance ring suppression technology is also included, which proactively reduces content rejection, and a switchable monitoring output with unique "3D" processing indication is also provided. This 1RU instrument is ideal for ingest areas, receiving facilities and control rooms – any place where your signal must be correct, the LegalEyes can help.
- Legalizes SD-SDI and HD-SDI signals with full 10 bit processing.
- Optional Audio Loudness Control/Correction Available.
- Composite, YCC (Component) and RGB color space correction; each with settable limits.
- Two Independent SD/HD SDI outputs, each settable as "Legalized", "Raw" and "Indicate" out.
- Adjustable Clipping Levels and Adjustable Soft Clipping Knee Levels.
- Highly effective overshoot and undershoot suppression on the luminance signal.
- Integral luma and chroma gain, black level adjustment & hue rotation.
- EBU-R103 standard legalization settings.
- Log output with Timecode and PC viewer program included. Simple text based RS232 automation protocol. Compatible with EYEHEIGHT geNETics automation protocol.
- 3D display output for monitor via DVI, HD-SDI or HDMI.
- Mechanical relay bypass and Redundant Power Supply options available.
NEW KARMA LOUDNESS OPTION (K) : The new option-K for LegalEyes adds KARMAudioRT embedded audio loudness and peak-program level control to industry leading RGB, composite or combined composite and RGB video legalisation. Now users can ensure video gamut, loudness and peak-program level compliance with a single cost-effective product. The KARMAudioRT algorithm in the LE-2-K continuously monitors the stereo or multi-channel embedded audio loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 loudness and true peak measurement algorithms and applies instantaneous correction to ensure that loudness limit and peak-program level limits are enforced.